Ten Six Cruising SUP Board
Special order. Reach out for availability.
For just about any type of paddling. Flatwater, to fitness to surfing and even SUP yoga the Ten Six can do it all. The stable design suits beginners on calm water or paddlers venturing into surfier conditions. It tracks well, letting you develop skills and efficient strokes on either side. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level Six makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Deck bungee to hold your essentials
- Comes with a toolless cruising fin
- Length: 10 feet 6 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 4.4 inches
- Volume: 174 litres
- Rider Weight: Up to 190 lbs
- Board Weight: 29 lbs