Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus
*Special order: get in touch with us for availability.
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology¹ and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
- For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1,000 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
Pay with a Wave of Your Hand
To help keep pace with your active lifestyle, fēnix 5 Plus devices feature our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution. Use it to pay for purchases so you can breeze through checkout lines while leaving your cash and cards at home. It works just about anywhere there’s a scanner for contactless payments.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.