NRS Rush SUP Paddle
The NRS Rush SUP Paddle's midsize blade fits more paddlers and more styles of paddling. Fiberglass blade and shaft for lightweight durability.
- Fiberglass construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water.
- The midsize blade reduces torque on your body for less paddling fatigue.
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Adjustable length covers most paddler's heights and paddling styles. 68"-86" (173-218 cm).
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 20 cm longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and Yoga, choose a paddle 25 cm longer than your height.